Transistor are the components that have never missed on any electronic circuit . To determine whether the quality is still good or is damaged then need for testing of the transistor . This test is needed before it is installed in an electronic circuit to avoid disappointing results in the future. Thus , all transistors are mounted has been declared unsuitable for use . Please note that th e damage was not located from the transistors can not stand the temperature is too hot . Therefore emphasized here for use tongs as a heat barrier when soldering each feet transistor.
Part List :
R3=Resistor with adjustable to the current
To facilitate testing , the provided holes for the third feet on the transistor Q1. At thefoot of the emitter is connected to the battery (+). Base associated with Vr1, and the collectors associated with R2. The voltage (-) that enter the R3 give ampMeter to check quality of the transistor.
February 28, 2011
Load disqus comments
- Turbo Bass with IC LM324
- Subwoofer Module Amplifier using 4558
- 500W Power Amplifier with 2SC2922, 2SA1216
- High power amplifier circuit 2800W
- IC 4558 Galaksi Circuit
- 50W-70W Power Amplifier with 2N3055 & MJ2955
- 700W Power Amplifier with 2SC5200, 2SA1943
- Super Bass Power Amplifier 2SC2922-2SA1216
- Parametric Tone Control IC4558 and PCB
- 5 Channel Equalizer Using IC LA3600