Transistor are the components that have never missed on any electronic circuit . To determine whether the quality is still good or is damaged then need for testing of the transistor . This test is needed before it is installed in an electronic circuit to avoid disappointing results in the future. Thus , all transistors are mounted has been declared unsuitable for use . Please note that th e damage was not located from the transistors can not stand the temperature is too hot . Therefore emphasized here for use tongs as a heat barrier when soldering each feet transistor.
Part List :
R3=Resistor with adjustable to the current
To facilitate testing , the provided holes for the third feet on the transistor Q1. At thefoot of the emitter is connected to the battery (+). Base associated with Vr1, and the collectors associated with R2. The voltage (-) that enter the R3 give ampMeter to check quality of the transistor.
February 28, 2011
Load disqus comments
- High power amplifier circuit 2800W
- Subwoofer booster circuit
- 500W Power Amplifier with 2SC2922, 2SA1216
- 6V to 220V inverter schematic
- 50W-70W Power Amplifier with 2N3055 & MJ2955
- 700W Power Amplifier with 2SC5200, 2SA1943
- Inverter 5000 Watt PWM
- How to Create 1000 Watt Power Amplifier
- Stereo 80Watt Audio Power Amplifier TDA7294
- Subwoofer Pre-Amp Filter